The 7,541 -piece Lego Millennium Falcon is the largest, most desirable Lego set ever created, back in July of 2007, Lego released the Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon set which, at 5,195 pieces, was the largest set the toymaker had ever released. Ten years later, the Falcon is getting a massive update and facelift, with an additional 2,346 pieces, and an even heftier £649.99 price tag… but my giddy arse god, it is so beautiful.
Available starting on October 1, the new and improved Lego Millennium Falcon includes 10 minifigs, highly-detailed interior sections, and the option to build it to look like the Millennium Falcon from the original Star Wars trilogy (round sensor dish) or like the Falcon as it appeared in The Force Awakens (rectangular sensor dish).
With seven-and-a-half-thousand parts to contend with, the UCS Millennium Falcon comes in an equally gigantic box that Lego has been teasing on its social media channels for a few weeks now. If you’re thinking of picking one up, you might want to bring a dolly—or a Wookiee—to help you get it home. But don’t expect to just to stroll into a Toys “R” Us and find a mountain of these stacked on a shelf. It’s going to be pretty hard to find this one, at least in our galaxy.
• Includes 4 classic crew minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia and C-3PO.
• Also includes 3 Episode VII/VIII crew minifigures: Older Han Solo, Rey and Finn.
• Figures include a BB-8 droid, 2 buildable Porgs and a buildable Mynock.
• Exterior features include intricately detailed and removable hull panels, a lowering boarding ramp, concealed blaster cannon, 4-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy, interchangeable round/rectangular sensor dishes, upper and lower quad laser cannons, and 7 landing legs.
• Main hold features a seating area, Dejarik holographic game, combat remote training helmet, engineering station with turning minifigure seat and a doorway build with passageway decoration.
• Rear compartment features the engine room with hyperdrive and console, 2 doorways, hidden floor compartment, 2 escape pod hatches, engineering console and an access ladder to the gunnery station.
• Gunnery station features a minifigure gunner’s seat and detachable hull panel with fully rotating quad laser cannon. An additional quad laser cannon is also mounted on the underside.
• Also includes an informational fact plaque.
• Features a new cockpit canopy element.
• Classic crew weapons include Han’s blaster pistol and Chewbacca’s stud-firing bowcaster.
• Episode VII/VIII crew weapons include Han’s blaster, Rey’s small silver blaster and Finn’s medium blaster rifle.
• Change out the features and crew characters to switch between classic and Episode VII/VIII versions of the Millennium Falcon!
• Open individual hull panels to access the detailed interior while retaining the overall exterior appearance.
• Slide the panel to reveal the concealed blaster cannon.
• Turn classic Leia’s and Han’s head to reveal their breathing mask decoration.
• Makes the perfect intergalactic toy or flagship display model.
• Measures over 8” (21cm) high, 33” (84cm) long and 22” (56cm) wide.