Marvel has released the Cover Artwork for the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – Issue #2, with awesome artwork by Tommy Lee Edwards, it will be released in May
A CALL TO ADVENTURE ON THE VERY EDGE OF THE GALAXY! THE COMIC TIE-IN TO THE THEME PARK!
- Across the galaxy, DOK-ONDAR is known as the procurer of the rarest antiquities in the universe. But the most priceless of his relics come with a darker cost.
- And with the First Order’s hunt for the hidden Resistance heating up, planet Batuu might soon turn into the most dangerous place in the galaxy.
- Journey to BLACK SPIRE OUTPOST and discover an early look at the themed land coming to Walt Disney World and Disneyland this year.
- Guest starring the bounty hunter GREEDO and notorious gangster JABBA THE HUTT!
- ETHAN SACKS
- WILL SLINEY (A)
- COVER BY TOMMY LEE EDWARDS
- VARIANT COVER BY WILL SLINEY
Cover MockUps by MilnersBlog
Star Wars © Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM. All rights reserved. Used under authorization. Text and illustrations for Star Wars are © 2019 Lucasfilm Ltd.